Spanish Immersion Summer Camp
This Camp is an amazing opportunity for your child to be immersed in a Spanish speaking setting while enjoying fun-filled summer hours.
The Camp will offer a variety of linguistic, recreational and physical theme-based activities conducted mostly in Spanish.
- Every week a different theme: see calendar for weeks 1-5
- Lots of engaging and entertaining resources that are used in our regular Kids’ Programs: songs, video, board-games, visuals, manipulatives, etc
- Special guest teachers in the fields of Arts, Dance, Yoga, Drama and Fitness
- Outdoor play and activities in the beautiful Port Credit Memorial Park
- Visits to the local library for special programs
- Kids ages 6-12
Activities such as outdoor play and meal time will also provide campers with a great time to expand on their vocabulary, incorporate functional language and develop ear training.
All children are welcome to attend. No previous knowledge of Spanish is required.
Instructors and leaders are native speakers of Spanish with experience running children’s programs.
Trinity Anglican Church
26 Stavebank Rd N, Port Credit, Mississauga
Full Day $220 / Half Day $150
Early Bird Registration and regular students $200
7:30-9:00 Extended Care
9:00 Drop off
9:00-10:30 Linguistic Activities
10:30-11:15 Snack and Outdoor Play
11:15-12:15 Games/Crafts to reinforce linguistic content
1:00-1:30 Free Game
1:30-2:45 Special Guest Teacher/Special Activity
2:45-3:30 Snack and Outdoor Play
3:30 Pick up
3:30-6:00 Extended Care