Spanish Immersion Spring and Summer Camps
These Camps are an amazing opportunity for your child to be immersed in a Spanish speaking setting while enjoying fun-filled hours.
The Camp will offer a variety of linguistic, recreational and physical theme-based activities conducted mostly in Spanish.
- Every week a different theme
- Lots of engaging and entertaining resources that are used in our regular Kids’ Programs: songs, video, board-games, visuals, manipulatives, etc
- Special guest teachers in the fields of Arts, Dance, Yoga, Drama and Fitness
- Indoor and outdoor play and activities
- Visits to the local library for special programs
- Kids ages 6-12
All children are welcome to attend. No previous knowledge of Spanish is required.
Instructors and leaders are native speakers of Spanish with experience running children’s programs.
Full Day: $245 + HST per week
Half Day: $175 + HST per week
7:30-9:00 Extended Care
9:00 Drop off
9:00-10:30 Linguistic Activities
10:30-11:15 Snack and Indoor/Outdoor Play
11:15-12:15 Games/Crafts to reinforce linguistic content
1:00-1:30 Free Game
1:30-2:45 Special Guest Teacher/Special Activity
2:45-3:30 Snack andIndoor/Outdoor Play
3:30-4:00 Pick up
4:00-6:00 Extended Care