This is a course that will present young children at Education Centres with the basics of the Spanish language:
- Greetings and Introductions
- Numbers 1-20
- Days of the Week
- Classroom Objects and Prepositions of Place
- The Family
- Likes and Dislikes
- Body Parts and Physical Descriptions
- Animals and their Habitats
- Means of Transport
- Food and Drink
- The Time and Daily Routines
One-hour- sessions (or 45 minute-sessions) are delivered once a week.
Cost: $60 per month
The program is made up of two modules of 10 classes each.
Class materials and worksheets are provided.
Students are grouped according to ages and ability. A minimum of 6 participants is required.
Instructors are native speakers of the language with work experience in early childhood settings.
Materials and Methodology of Work
Making use of chants, songs, role-plays, video, hands on activities and games instructors will present content and engage participants in meaningful and enjoyable learning
Use of appealing materials
Children complete age-appropriate worksheets
End of Program SHOWCASE and DIPLOMAS
Why considering a Spanish Course for the children at your Centre?
- The Spanish community in our city has been showing significant growth in the recent years.
- The knowledge of Spanish can widen participants’ future employment potential, especially considering the proximity with the United States where Spanish is widely spoken.
- The knowledge of Spanish might enhance future family travel experiences.
- Students would develop cultural awareness in general and an understanding of the beautiful Hispanic speaking culture in particular.
- Studies have proved that the knowledge of a second or third language has positive effects on the individual’s cognitive skills.
- Speakers of more than one language are believed to develop more language awareness and self-confidence.